Sunday 27 May 2012

Fun and Games at the Southbank - Part 1


For those of you who missed it, there was a fantastic FREE games night at the Southbank on Friday evening. The “Sports and Game shows” Sandpit was a chance for games designers and artists to try out new games ideas on the theme of, you’ve guessed it, Sports and Game shows!


Political Football
Mink ette run an interactive game called “Antiques Fraudshow” where I was lucky enough to have my “treasured family heirloom” valued by an expert. Needless to say I guessed it’s value completely wrong, but, as they say, I wouldn’t part with it, I just wanted to know its value....


Goal!

Then it was on to Political Football run by Gareth Briggs. This was a new fast moving sport where the rules changed throughout the match. It certainly drew the attention of passers-by.  



And I still haven’t told you about the other fantastic games.....


Bring in the Sweepers....


If you want to know more,  please follow my blogs and share them with your friends.

 


 



If you like my blogs please share them with your friends by clicking below.
And why not visit my website at http://invitation2events.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment